Dust control methods are used to control and suppress the dust particles produced by land surfaces. Our engineered dust suppression solutions are the ideal performance products for mining, civil and infrastructure industries.Read More
The best type of dust control solution for your site depends upon a host of variables that are site-specific including environmental impact, water conservation and required longevity of suppression.
When left untreated, dust from unsealed haul and access roads, as well as hardstands, tailings and ash dams can have a significant negative impact on the health of personnel, the environment and surrounding local communities. Our dust suppression solutions work to minimise the impact caused by dust by creating a surface layer that binds dust particles together and stabilises the soil surface underneath.
We also provide a dust suppression solution with the use of mulch. Similar to Hydromulching methods, a combination of mulch, water and binder are agitated together and hydraulically applied onto surface to combat dust issues, naturally breaking down over time.
- Utilise the experience of a team focused on long term successful results.
- Access tailored solutions based on your specific site needs.
- Work with, not against nature with environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials.
- Find a cost-effective solution that lasts longer with advanced dust control methods.
- Reduce water usage by more than 50% compared to traditional methods.
- Cover steep slopes and longer distances with powerful hydroseeder truck pumps.
- Tailor the Best Solution Our experienced and highly trained staff will consult with you to solve the most complex dust abatement and dust control issues.
- Drone Survey A 3D survey is undertaken to image map the area to a high degree of detail.
- Even & Uniform Application Utilising a hydroseeder, aerial application or water cart, our highly trained technicians ensure the solution is mixed perfectly and applied evenly.
- Site Monitoring Monitoring drones fitted with the latest scanning and imaging technology make sure the project is going as planned and project goals are being achieved.
Spray Grass Australia provides commercial dust control solutions for all areas of the civil and mining division Australia wide. Our non-toxic dust control and soil stabilisation materials have been engineered and thoroughly tested to deliver consistent results every time.
Our dust suppression products set quickly causing all fugitive dust to remain bound to the surface for the required period of time.