Spray Grass Australia uses a cost effective and long-lasting soil stabilisation method developed by a recognised leader in the field of soil stabilisation around the world. Extensive investment into research has helped formulate some of the most effective and advanced soil stabilisation agents available.Read More
Strengthening soil to improve durability and weight bearing capability is an important element to consider in road construction and the building and maintenance of infrastructure.
The soil stabilisation products we use are cost effective, non-toxic, environmentally safe and extremely robust. The patented application physically and chemically bonds soil and pavement particles, leading to improved compressive strength, high tensile resilience and water impermeability. This is ideal for a variety of applications, from public road pavements, to hardstands and lay-down areas, right through to unsealed haul, rural and service roads.
Our products offer greater resistance to tensile failure, enabling significantly reduced pavement thickness. The process allows the soil to avoid internal pressures that usually cause shrinkage and flexing, improving the soil’s resilience to failure from external forces such as settling, heaving subgrades, and high traffic volumes. Ultimately, this makes it a longer lasting solution.
- Improve soil's resilience to failure from external forces.
- Enhance the strength, resilience and water resistance of your soil.
- Ideal for a variety of applications, from public road pavements, unsealed haul, rural and service roads, and hardstands and lay-down areas.
- Consultation Our experienced and highly trained staff will consult with you to solve your soil stabilisation issues.
- Tailor the Best Solution We carefully select the best solution taking into account project goals, the ability to facilitate growth, functional longevity and erosion control effectiveness.
- Application of Product Based upon the selected solution, materials are spread, compacted and trimmed to the required specifications, bonding soil particles.
- Utilise Drone Technology Where required, the latest drone technology allows us to apply fertiliser, trace elements and soil probiotics 4-8 weeks after application to ensure ongoing project success. We are also able to monitor the success of the project with the latest scanning and imaging sensors.
Spray Grass Australia uses innovative scientific advances to deliver effective, environmentally friendly soil stabilisation solutions for Australian mining, construction, agriculture, public works, highway and utility projects, supporting efforts at jobsites in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and across the country. Our products chemically bonds soil and pavement particles, making them stronger, more flexible and water resistant for a longer lasting result.