Hydromulching – Bonded Fibre Matrix
Revegetating steep slopes and areas that are prone to high rainfall require a tailored approach to ensure revegetation success. Hydromulching with Bonded Fibre Matrix’s provides the necessary protection again erosion control, encourages growth and stabilises steep slopes.Read More
100% Guaranteed Results
Designed around superior performance, Hydromulching BFM projects erosion control effectiveness, growth establishment and functional longevity in order to create a high-performing growth medium matrix over standard Hydromulching HGM.
Hydromulching BFM is a two-step application process. Essentially a heavy-duty growth medium BFM employs a combination of two passes over the surface area. The first step involves a combination of water, seed and amelioration being applied onto the surface to ensure effective seed-to-soil contact. The second step consists of spraying cellulosic mulch and proprietary binder and tackifier at a high application rate to ensure erosion effectiveness. BFMs viscous bonding agent dries to form a protective skin over the treated surface area, much like an erosion control blanket, that remains effective for 6 -12 months.
Hydromulching BFM has been designed to provide increased performance in comparison to standard hydromulching solutions when applied to steep batters, slopes, verges and ﬂat areas. This includes extended protection against erosion by providing complete soil surface cover and improved seed germination thus improving revegetation outcomes and a greater ability to suppress weeds.
- Lasting Performance EnviroLoc hydromulching BFM immediately bonds to the soil surface and effectively reduces turbidity of runoff for greater conﬁdence and functional longevity of up to 18 months.
- Higher Water Retention Thermally refined wood fibres deliver up to 50% more water-holding capacity, promoting germination and no watering required.
- Weed, Pest & Pathogen Free Our solutions are free from weeds, pests, diseases and pathogens to protect the environment and project success.
- Scientifically Proven Contains 100% of the highest quality materials while scientific soil analysis prepares for the best chance of success.
- Faster Growth See faster growth while minimising erosion with organic mulch fibres. Reduce soil loss and enhance germination.
- Sustainable Absorbs water rapidly to form a homogenous slurry that ensures evenly distributed strands of grass.
- More Ground Cover EnviroLOC BFM provides more soil cover and ensures there is no reduction in infiltration and air exchange.
- Guaranteed Results Our products are not only developed by leading agronomists, horticulturists and soil scientists, they are also manufactured right here.
BFMs conforms to the contours of the ground and dries to form a Bonded Fibre Matrix. Once dry, the matrix can be hydrated repeatedly and will hold soil and seed without washing away.
BFMs employ a combination of both hydroseeding and hydromulching processes, but applied at a much higher rate. This helps the growth medium to ensure sufficient germination of seedlings, a higher strike rate, greater moisture retention and longer-lasting erosion control.