Conventional dust control solutions tend to have a short life span and require re-application. We have chosen to use advanced dust control methods that are more effective, longer lasting, and more importantly, can dramatically reduce water usage by more than 50%.Read More
As our preferred erosion control product, GeoSpray is a ground-breaking, Australian designed and manufactured solution that allows for safe and effective installation on all surfaces.
GeoSpray is a synthetic erosion control blanket that has been designed to be sprayed through high-pressure hydroseeder equipment. Once sprayed, it dries and sets in a matter of hours, providing extended high-shear resistant erosion control.
A blend of minerals, interlocking fibres and specialty binders form GeoSpray’s durable, non-flammable crust. The specialty binders adhere to and incorporate themselves into the substrate below, forming a tough, resilient cover that is also flexible enough to bind and move with the ground below it, eliminating cracking of the coating. The addition of a hydrophobic polymer to the blend ensures that the membrane remains water repellent, eliminating the growth of weeds, vegetation and water from breeching the integrity of the GeoSpray structure.
- Safe and Easy Application Through hydroseeder equipment, eliminating installation safety risks.
- Immediate Erosion Control Dries within 4 hours for immediate erosion control, lasting in excess of 20 years.
- Weather Proof GeoSpray's non-ﬂammable crust holds the substrate underneath in place, eliminating erosion caused by rain and wind.
- Stability The proprietary blend of minerals, interlocking ﬁbres and specialty binders makes GeoSpray suitable for even the steepest slopes.
- Durable With twice the abrasion resistance of other erosion control blankets, GeoSpray does not degrade in UV, has excellent chemical resistance and exhibits good weathering performance.
- Flexible GeoSpray's flexible membrane contours to the substrate below, binding and moving with it eliminating cracking.
- Rapid Installation Can be applied up to 10 times faster than traditional erosion control blankets, reducing overall project time and costs.
- Australian Designed And manufactured.
GeoSpray can be used for temporary drains, steep slope stabilisation, to control sedimentation and can also be used as a ditch lining (to name a few). Its proprietary blend of minerals, interlocking fibers and specialty binders form a tough, resilient and flexible cover that binds and moves with the ground below it, eliminating cracking of the coating.