EnviroSoil – Hydraulic Biotic Soil Amendment
Providing a blend of key soil building components, we have engineered a hydraulically applied soil modification product to promote the healthy establishment of vegetation in some of Australia’s most depleted and degraded soils.Read More
EnviroSoil has been designed for when you need vegetation, but your soil won’t support it. It is a smarter way to reclaim your land and replace depleted soils, overcoming site challenges.
Soils and substrates that are associated with disturbed lands due to construction, mining and development are characteristically lacking in much needed organic matter, nutrients and biological activity that is relied upon to ensure sustainable vegetative growth.
Biotic Soil Amendments (BSA’s) are utilised to accelerate the development of soils with characteristically low organic matter, limited biological activity and low levels of nutrients due to disruption caused by high-level activity. EnviroSoil acts as a complete topsoil alternative and soil building erosion control solution. It works to promote natural microbial activity and natural topsoil forming processes which is the epitome of healthy vegetation supporting soil systems. EnviroSoil BSA has been made to be hydraulically applied through a hydroseeder, being spraying directly onto the surface in a consistent slurry.
- 9 Active Components EnviroSoil features 9 key active components that work to fix the soils rhizosphere.
- Backed by Science Our EnviroSoil has been thoroughly tried and tested and proven to be effective in the harsh Australian conditions.
- Safe & Easy Application Made with ease of application in mind, EnviroSoil can be hydraulically applied, reducing application time by almost half.
- Erosion Control Effectiveness When utilised in combination with a hydromulching solution, EnviroSoil compliments the performance of growth mediums in providing near-perfect erosion control on all types of substrates.
- Weed Seed Free Utilising the highest grade organic ﬁbre mulch, soil conditioners and mineral blends ensures that EnviroSoil remains weed-seed free, eliminating site contamination.
- Cost-Effective Not only will hydraulically applying EnviroSoil reduce overall projects costs, it will provide the same amount of soil building and organic components as traditional solutions.
- Australian Owned & Manufactured EnviroSoil is Australian-owned and manufactured.
EnviroSoil is applied using water as a carrier onto substrates with little or no organic matter. Allowing for hydraulic application means that we are able to access hard to reach and inaccessible areas, uneven terrain and steep slopes where conventional application is not achievable.
We understand that each project is different, each with its own goals and challenges, which is why we have created EnviroSoil to be a tailored solution, allowing for the addition of soil amendments to the mixture at the time of spraying to further ensure the success of revegetation and rehabilitation projects.